Micromax just lately made a comeback and launched two new smartphones within the Indian Market. Micromax 1B was part of this launch and the gadget comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ show with 1600 x 720 pixels display decision and a 20:9 side ratio. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and runs on Android 10 out of the field.
There is no such thing as a customized pores and skin which makes it an important alternative for the individuals who love Inventory Android. On this information, we’re going to take a look at the very best Suggestions, Methods, and Hidden Options for the Micromax 1B. With out ready additional, let’s get began.
1) Use your Fingerprint Scanner to Entry Notifications
Whereas everybody brings down their notifications by swiping down from their display, the Micromax 1B comes with a cooler strategy to entry your notifications. The gadget lets you entry your notifications by swiping downwards in your fingerprint scanner. To allow this characteristic on Micromax 1B all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings -> System -> Gestures
- Faucet on “Swipe fingerprint for notifications” and activate the slider.
2) Add or Take away Tiles out of your Notification Panel
The notification panel on Micromax 1B affords customers entry to varied shortcuts that turn out to be useful in on a regular basis life. Customers can mess around with their WiFi and Bluetooth settings, activate the Flashlight, and allow Airplane mode. Whereas these shortcuts are cherished by everybody, some individuals don’t discover sure shortcuts helpful and so they need to exchange them or just take away them to save lots of area. Micromax 1B lets you do this and right here’s the way it’s achieved.
- Carry up your Notification Panel and click on on the Pen icon.
- Maintain and Drag to Add or Rearrange your tiles and press the again button to save lots of your modifications.
3) Test your Display Time
Ever wished to see how a lot time do you spend in your smartphone day by day? Nicely, the Micromax 1B lets you see your display time intimately so you may get an thought of how a lot time you’ve spent on an App and which is essentially the most used App in your smartphone. To test your Display Time on Micromax 1B all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings -> Apps and Notifications
- Faucet on Display Time to see your Gadget Utilization.
You may as well use Digital Wellbeing to see your utilization information intimately.
4) Make use of Darkish Mode
Identical to many of the Android Smartphones on the market, the Micromax 1B additionally comes with help for Darkish Mode. Turning on Darkish Mode switches your total theme colours to black and Along with this, it additionally lets you save the battery life in your smartphone. It additionally helps to forestall eye pressure so in case you use your smartphone at evening enabling Darkish Mode could be a nice possibility. To activate Darkish Mode on Micromax 1B all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings -> Show -> Activate the Darkish theme slider.
5) Change your Show Dimension
If you happen to discover it troublesome to learn textual content in your smartphone because it’s smaller in measurement then you’ll be able to change your Show Dimension simply from the Settings menu. To vary your Show Dimension on Micromax 1B all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings -> Show -> Show Dimension
- Modify the slider to make your textual content larger or small and hit the again button to save lots of your modifications.
6) Add A number of Customers
In case your gadget is being utilized by a number of individuals then you’ll be able to add extra customers to your gadget. Doing this can give them full entry to their very own smartphone setting and Apps. So as to add a number of customers on Micromax 1B all you need to do is:
- Go to Settings -> System -> A number of Customers
- Faucet on the Add Person button and configure the Settings for the brand new customers you’ve added.
That’s all, of us! If you happen to like this text, do check out extra guides, tutorials, suggestions, tips, and hidden options for smartphones and apps. To get updates on the most recent tech information, smartphones, apps, and devices observe us on our social media profiles.
Instagram | Fb | Twitter | Youtube